26.1.14

sick leave

What a week it's been! My little girl had to go in for an op on Monday and I've spent all days - and nights - since helping her get back on her feet. It has been exHAUSTing! But she's making progress - thankfully.

Did I find time to get into my shed? AS IF! I did, however, find some moments to search for inspiration and added some images to my Pinterest boards. Hopefully they will come in useful some time soon. Today I got my jewellery making tools out to make earrings with ceramic hearts I fired a while ago. They'll be off to Folksy before long.

And here are some tulips for my little girl from her sister in San Francisco. Quite like the jug they're in too - made it last summer ;)







17 comments:

  1. Hope your daughter is well. I had to take one of my sons for an emergency lip repair last week (face vs hockey stick, don't ask!) so I know how stressed and tired you must be x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always amazes me that there aren't more sports injuries. Hope that lip is back to what it was before! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hope your daughter is OK. It's so hard when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, yes she is a whole lot better!

      Delete
  3. Poor little one. Sounds tough! Love that vase! Beautiful with the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like having mum near you when your poorly. I'm sure the tulips cheered her up from her sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they did which in turn cheered up her big sister ;)

      Delete
  5. Aww i'm sorry your little girl has been poorly, glad to hear she's on the mend now though.

    Love the flowers and the jug! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can see her improve ecery day now. :)))

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful earrings, I especially like the top ones hanging off the cup :)

    Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely jug. I don't know what it is about jugs, but I really like them. Get well wishes to your daughter, hope her recovery is going well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jugs can really be beautiful, can't they. Maybe it has something to do with their shapes or that they associated with flowers. I'll pass your wishes onto my girlie, thanks

      Delete
  8. I'm a jug fan, flowers look lovely in them, I love the red raffia tied around the top of your jug.

    It's always an emotional time when one of your children need medical attention, I happy to hear she's on the mend :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jan! The raffia came with the flowers. It will go into the box of photography props ;))) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your daughter is feeling a lot better soon. Your earrings look really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...